"Delay is preferable to error."
Thomas Jefferson
(1743-1826), US Founding Father, drafted the Declaration of Independence, 3rd US President
Bookmark and Share  
Reader comments about this quote:
Apparently there has been a delay, but a court is (supposedly) convening under a Judge Carter to determine Obama's eligibility. We shall hopefully see some justice, one way or another.
 -- J Carlton, Calgary     
    Well snopes says its false and no court case is pending, too bad.
     -- J Carlton, Calgary     
    Perfect! I'll sleep on that... 95 percent of the time we don't have all the facts but the other 5 percent we think we do. And on that rare occasion we act immediately
     -- RBESRQ     
    Government health care will be a big "error". If passed we will get more government and less health care. It should be "delayed" for about a 100 or so years. The same goes for ruining our economy completely with some treaty to fight this hoax known as global warming.
     -- jim k, Austin     
     -- Wayne, Naples      
    Indeed -- so why the rush to push through controversial legislation that forces us ever further into unpayable debt? Sounds like something the ones we are indebted to would want more than the debtors.
     -- E Archer, NYC     
    Rate this quote!
    How many stars?

    What do YOU think?
    Your name:
    Your town:

    More Quotations
    Get a Quote-A-Day! Free!
    Liberty Quotes sent to your mail box.
    RSS Subscribe
    Quotes & Quotations - Send This Quote to a Friend

    © 1998-2023 Liberty-Tree.ca