Communist Rules for Revolution:
1. Corrupt the young; get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial; destroy their ruggedness.
2. By specious argument cause the breakdown of old moral virtues; honesty, sobriety, continence, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.
3. Encourage civil disorders and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of government toward such disorders.
4. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.
5. Get people's minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books, plays, and other trivialities.
6. Get control of all means of publicity.
7. Destroy the people's faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule and obloquy (disgrace).
8. Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext, with a view to confiscation and leaving the population helpless.
There is no verifiable source for this quote.
Supposedly, captured at Dusseldorf in May 1919 by Allied Forces.
Said to have been "secured and stamped with the seal of Florida State Attorney, George A. Broutigam. This material testimony was taken from someone he terms 'a known member of the Communist Party'. According to this Communist's testimony this strategy is still part of the Communist plan to overthrow free societies such as the United States."