- "By the end of this decade (2000 AD) we will live under the first One World Government that has ever existed in the society of nations ... a government with absolute authority to decide the basic issues of human survival. One world government is inevitable."
Pope John Paul II quoted by Malachi Martin in the book "The Keys of This Blood"
- "...This regionalization is in keeping with the Tri-Lateral Plan which calls for a gradual convergence of East and West, ultimately leading toward the goal of "one world government'....National sovereignty is no longer a viable concept..."
Zbigniew Brzezinski, National Security Advisor to President Jimmy Carter.
- "It is the sacred principles enshrined in the United Nations charter to which the American people will henceforth pledge their allegiance."
President George Bush addressing the General Assembly of the U.N., February 1,1992.
- "The New World Order is a world that has a supernational authority to regulate world commerce and industry; an international organization that would control the production and consumption of oil; an international currency that would replace the dollar; a World Development Fund that would make funds available to free and Communist nations alike; and an international police force to enforce the edicts of the New World Order."
Former West German Chancellor, Willy Brandt, former chairman of the Fifth-Socialist International, who chaired the Brandt Commission in the late 1980s.
- "But this present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for long. Already there are powerful forces at work that threaten to destroy all of our hopes and efforts to erect an enduring structure of global interdependence."
David Rockefeller, speaking at the Business Council for the United Nations, September 14, 1994.
- "A colossal event is upon us, the birth of a New World Order."
Brent Scowcroft, George Bush's National Security Advisor, said on the eve of the Gulf War.
- "The Persian Gulf crisis is a rare opportunity to forge new bonds with old enemies (the Soviet Union)...Out of these troubled times a New World Order can emerge under a United Nations that performs as envisioned by its founders."
President George Bush, September 11, 1990.
- "The world can therefore seize the opportunity (the Persian Gulf crisis) to fulfill the long held promise of a New World Order where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind."
President George Bush in his State of the Union Address, January 29, 1991.
- "NAFTA is a major stepping stone to the New World Order."
Henry Kissinger when campaigning for the passage of NAFTA.
- "Further global progress is now possible only through a quest for universal consensus in the movement towards a new world order."
Mikhail Gorbachev, in an address at the United Nations, December 1988.
- "We are not going to achieve a new world order without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money."
Arthur Schlesinger, Jr., in "Foreign Affairs," July/August 1995.
- "...In short, the 'house of world order' will have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down. It will look like a great 'booming, buzzing confusion,' to use William James' famous description of reality, but an end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece, will accomplish much more than the old-fashioned frontal assault."
Richard N. Gardner, in "Foreign Affairs," April 1974.
- "... when the struggle seems to be drifting definitely towards a world social democracy, there may still be very great delays and disappointments before it becomes an efficient and beneficent world system. Countless people - will hate the new world order - and will die protesting against it. When we attempt to evaluate its promise, we have to bear in mind the distress of a generation or so of malcontents, many of them quite gallant and graceful-looking people."
H. G. Wells, in his book entitled "The New World Order" (1939).
- "Our task of creating a socialist America can only succeed when those who would resist us have been totally disarmed."
Sara Brady, Chairman, Handgun Control, to Sen. Howard Metzenbaum, The National Educator, January 1994, Page 3.
- "When we got organized as a country and we wrote a fairly radical Constitution with a radical Bill of Rights, giving a radical amount of individual freedom to Americans... and so a lot of people say there's too much personal freedom. When personal freedom's being abused, you have to move to limit it. That's what we did in the announcement I made last weekend on the public housing projects, about how we're going to have weapon sweeps and more things like that to try to make people safer in their communities."
President Bill Clinton, 3-22-94, MTV's "Enough is Enough"
- "We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans..."
Bill Clinton (USA TODAY, 11 March 1993, page 2A)
- "Whatever the price of the Chinese Revolution, it has obviously succeeded not only in producing more efficient and dedicated administration, but also in fostering high morale and community of purpose. The social experiment in China under Chairman Mao's leadership is one of the most important and successful in human history."
David Rockefeller, statement in 1973 about Mao Tse-tung: (NY Times 8-10-73)
- "War to the hilt between communism and capitalism is inevitable. Today, of course, we are not strong enough to attack. Our time will come in thirty or forty years. To win, we shall need the element of surprise. The Western world will need to be put to sleep. So we shall begin by launching the most spectacular peace movement on record. There shall be electrifying overtures and unheard of concessions. The capitalist countries, stupid and decadent, will rejoice to cooperate to their own destruction. They will leap at another chance to be friends. As soon as their guard is down, we shall smash them with our clenched fist."
Dmitrii Z. Manuilskii (Lenin School of Political Warfare, Moscow, 1931)
- "We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."